Monday 25 August 2014

No7 Stay Prefect Superlight Foundation- Review



I bought this foundation a few weeks ago as I wanted something that was lighter than my normal foundation but something that wouldn't melt off my face within about an hour. I was also looking for something that I could also carry around with me when I was going swimming.

My friend has been using this foundation for while so I decided to give it ago and I went in to boots and was colour matched as the lightest shade (I don't no why I bother being colour matched).

So what can I say about this foundation well as the name suggests it is a light foundation that has light to medium coverage and it is great for just evening out the skin and I feel like I can get away with not wearing concealer, but it doesn't completely cover them but it does make them less noticeable.


Straight after appliction

6 hours later

The foundation itself has some powder in it which does help to slightly matte down my face and although it says it lasts for 24 hour I would say it lasts that long but it does look good during the day. I do however feel the need to powder it as I do tend to look quite shiny as the day goes on but that is normal with any foundation.

I have also worn this with and without a primer and I have found that it lasts a little longer with a matte primer as it help to control my oily skin.

I do really like this foundation and for its price I can't really complain £14.50 but No7 have a lot of offers on so it is possible to get it a little cheaper, and although it is more expensive than my Rimmel Match Perfect I prefer this foundation as it gives better coverage and it always looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment